It’s 8 am, you’re feeling groggy, and you need caffeine STAT. If you’re like most people, your first instinct is to head to the nearest coffee shop. But what if we told you that you could make a delicious cup of coffee right at home without a machine? It’s true! In this article, we will teach you how to brew delicious coffee using simple ingredients and tools that you already have in your kitchen.
Tools you need
- A pot
- Coffee beans
- A grinder (optional)
- Milk (optional)
- Sugar (optional)
- You’ll need to gather your supplies. You’ll need a pot, coffee beans, water, and a grinder (if you don’t have pre-ground coffee). You may also want to add milk and sugar to your coffee, but this is optional.
- Grind your beans. If you don’t have a grinder, you can use pre-ground coffee. Just make sure to use about two tablespoons of coffee per cup of water.
- Bring your water to a boil. Once your water is boiling, remove it from the heat and let it sit for about 30 seconds. This will allow the water to cool slightly so that it doesn’t burn the coffee beans.
- Add your coffee to the pot. The general rule of thumb is to use about two tablespoons of coffee per cup of water.
- Stir the coffee and let it brew for about four minutes.
- Enjoy! After four minutes, your coffee will be ready to drink. If you want, you can add milk and sugar to taste.
Tips and Tricks
- If you want a stronger cup of coffee, add more coffee beans. If you want a weaker cup of coffee, add less.
- Experiment with different brewing times to find the perfect taste for you.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment! Try adding different spices or flavors to your coffee. A little cinnamon or chocolate can go a long way.
- You can use self heating mug to make your coffee stay hot!