Are you looking for a delicious and warming drink to enjoy on a cold night? If so, then you should try making hot Thai tea. This drink is perfect for chilly evenings, and it is surprisingly easy to make.
Thai tea is a sweet and aromatic tea that originates in Thailand. It is made with black tea and milk, and it is often flavored with spices such as cardamom, cloves, and vanilla. Thai tea has a rich and creamy flavor that makes it perfect for sipping on chilly evenings.
Making hot Thai tea is easy. Grab your Muggo Qi Grande and be sure to follow the recipe below.
Recipe for 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon loose black tea
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bring the water to a boil in a small pot. Add the black tea leaves and let them steep for about three minutes.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat. You do not need to boil the milk, but you should heat it until it is steaming.
- Then, add the loose black tea, sugar, cardamom, cloves, and vanilla extract to the milk and stir well. Allow the mixture to steep for about five minutes.
- After five minutes, remove the pan from heat and strain the tea leaves from the milk.
- Pour the hot Thai tea into your Muggo mug and enjoy! If you want to make a bigger batch, simply double or triple the recipe. Enjoy!
- If you want a stronger flavor, try steeping the tea for longer. Just be sure to remove the leaves before they start to bitter.
- If you prefer a sweeter drink, add more sugar to taste.
- For a richer and creamier drink, use full-fat milk. If you want richer and more flavorful Thai tea, use condensed milk instead of regular milk.
- If you want to add a little extra flavor, try garnishing your hot Thai tea with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon or nutmeg.