Celebrating your romantic day at home can be a relaxing experience. You and your loved ones can chill and snuggle on the couch while watching a movie and staying by drinking hot chocolate.
We all know that chocolate and romance cannot be separated. As one of the many ways to express your love, chocolate has an exotically romantic charm; it is simply a sweet confession of love that makes your loved one feel special. It contains a chemical that stirs up desire and makes your lover more open to romance.
So get your chocolate and your Muggo cup ready. And let’s get started with the recipe.
- 600ml whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Red or pink food coloring
- Topping: sprinkles, whipped cream, or marshmallows
- Start by combining the milk and white chocolate chips in a saucepan. Place over low-medium heat and stir it until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Then add the vanilla and salt. Stir it.
- Remove from the heat and add a drop of food coloring. Stir it. And add more until your desired pink color is reached.
- Pour the hot chocolate into 2 Muggo mugs.
- Put the toppings on top as you like.
- Use good-quality chocolate. It is essential to use the good one as cheap chocolate will not be as rich and smooth.
- If you want it sweeter, add more chocolate as you desired.
- This is a recipe for pink hot chocolate. If you wish to make red velvet, replace the white chocolate with dark chocolate.
- If you’re vegan or lactose intolerant, you can use soy milk or almond milk instead.