There’s nothing like the smell of fresh coffee in the morning. And there’s nothing like the taste of a delicious autumn recipe. This year, combine the two with some cinnamon maple coffee! This recipe is perfect for chilly fall mornings. If you’re a fan of both coffee and maple syrup, this recipe is for you. The two flavors combine perfectly to create a rich, delicious cup of coffee. And the best part? It’s easy to make!
- 1/2 cup of freshly brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Brew a strong cup of coffee. We recommend using a dark roast for this recipe.
- Pour the coffee and milk into a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the maple syrup and cinnamon, and stir to combine.
- Heat the mixture until it is hot, but do not allow it to boil.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Try using almond milk for a dairy-free version of this recipe.
- If you want a stronger maple flavor, use 2 tablespoons of maple syrup instead of 1.
- Add a dash of ground nutmeg to the coffee for an extra fall touch.